Chichester Town Organization Committee
Meeting Date: February 1, 2007
Minutes Prepared By: Bruce Dyke
In Attendance: Lisa Drouse, Bruce Dyke, Norm Larachelle, Allen Mayville, Paul Twomey
Not in Attendance: Lou Barker
Location: Selectmen’s Office Conference Room
- The meeting started at 7:15pm
- Draft minutes of the 2/1/07 meeting were reviewed and approved without modification.
- The status of data collection efforts from the various towns was reviewed. At this time all responses for the Libraries and Fire Departments and Police Departments contacted have been received. All Highway Department responses with the exception of Andover's response have been received. Paul T. will follow-up.
- Draft version "E" of the Committee's report was distributed and reviewed as a group, with particular emphasis on the Fire Department Analysis section. Additional edits will be made prior to the next meeting at which time the Fire Dept. Analysis section will be reviewed.
- Bruce asked all Committee members to thoroughly review the entire draft report for content, clarify and format prior to the next meeting and be prepared to discuss final edits at that time.
- The next meeting will be on Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 7:15 in the Selectmen's Office Conference Room.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:45pm.