Chichester Town Organization Committee
Meeting Date: January 25, 2007
Minutes Prepared By: Bruce Dyke
In Attendance: Lisa Drouse, Bruce Dyke, Norm Larachelle, Allen Mayville, Paul Twomey
Not in Attendance: Lou Barker
Location: Selectmen’s Office Conference Room
Minutes Approved: February 1, 2007
- The meeting started at 7:25pm
- Draft minutes of the 1/18/07 meeting were reviewed and approved without modification.
- The status of data collection efforts from the various towns was reviewed. At this all responses from the Libraries and Fire Department's contacted have been received. Police Department responses from Loudon, Pittsfield and Warner are still pending, but are expected any day. Highway Department responses from Andover and Warner are still outstanding. Committee members will continue to follow-up with any outstanding requests as needed.
- Sections of draft version "D" of the Committee's report was distributed and reviewed as a group. Specific areas of review included the Highway Department Analysis and Road Agent Position sections. A brief review of follow-up discussions that occurred with our Police and Fire Departments specific to operational data clarification also took place. Additional edits will be made prior to the next meeting at which time the Fire Dept. Analysis section will be reviewed.
- Bruce asked all Committee members to thoroughly review the operating metrics collected from each town specific to their area of responsibility and ensure the data is being reported consistently. One area of clarification which needs to occur involves stated annual budget amounts, which may or may not include capital outlay costs.
- The next meeting will be on Thursday, February 1, 2007 at 7:15 in the Selectmen's Office Conference Room.
- The meeting adjourned at 9:10pm.