Chichester Town Organization Committee
Meeting Date: December 21, 2006
Minutes Prepared By: Bruce Dyke
In Attendance: Bruce Dyke, Norm Larachelle, Allen Mayville & Paul Twomey
Not in Attendance: Lou Barker & Lisa Drouse
Location: Selectmen’s Office Conference Room
Minutes Approved: January 4, 2007
- The meeting started at 7:20pm
- Draft minutes of the 12/12/06 meeting were reviewed and approved with just one revision to correct the list of attendees.
- The status of potential, external resources that may be available to the Committee during their research process was reviewed:
- Local Government Center: Paul was still waiting for the presentation from this office and was going to contact them again.
- Secretary of State's Office - Waiting for an update from Lisa D.
- Central NH Planning: Waiting for an update from Lou B.
- - Bruce updated the group regarding efforts to contact other towns as part of the Data Collection effort:
Epsom - Still no response from Epsom. Given other issues which seem to be going on in Epsom at this time, it's still unclear if they will want to participate in this project.
Barnstead - Bruce informed the group that all of Barnstead's info. should be available within the next couple days, with the possible exception of the HW Dept., which got a late start in the process due to a miscommunication issue.
Chichester - Still waiting for the Fire Dept. information. Bruce was going to follow-up with Mike Paveglio to see if that could be obtained within the next week. Data from the other three areas has already been obtained. Paul indicated the HW Dept. just provided their data a couple days earlier and were very helpful in the process.
Data collection for all other towns continues and is going fairly well. Group members will continue to work toward wrapping this process up ASAP.
- The proposed report outline provided by Bruce was discussed briefly again. No further updates were made to it.
- The next meeting will be on Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 7:15 in the Selectmen's Office Conference Room.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:15pm.