Chichester Town Organization Committee
Meeting Date: December 12, 2006
Minutes Prepared By: Bruce Dyke
In Attendance: Lisa Drouse, Bruce Dyke, Norm Larachelle, Allen Mayville & Paul Twomey
Not in Attendance: Lou Barker, Allen Mayville
Location: Selectmen’s Office Conference Room
Minutes Approved: December 21, 2006
- The meeting started at 7:25pm
- Draft minutes of the 12/7/06 meeting were reviewed and approved with no revisions.
- The status of potential, external resources that may be available to the Committee during their research process was reviewed:
- Local Government Center: Paul did have another conversation with Judy Silva and reminded her that we were still waiting for the presentation she promised to send. That should be sent shortly.
- Secretary of State's Office - Lisa planned to revisit that office to review their files again within the next week.
- Central NH Planning: Waiting for an update from Lou.
- - Bruce updated the group regarding efforts to contact other towns as part of the Data Collection effort:
Epsom - Still waiting for a response from their Select Board in regard to the most recent letter sent from our Selectmen.
All other towns initially identified for the data collection effort are participating and data is beginning to come in sporadically. The focus of all Committee members at this point should be on following-up with individual department heads in each town (based on their assigned areas) in order to collect all outstanding data.
- Bruce provided an initial draft outline specific to the report to be prepared by the Committee. Aside from the initial review and comments, each Committee member will review in more detail in advance of the next meeting.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:30pm.