Suncook Valley Regional Town Association
Meeting Date: April 24, 2013
Minutes Prepared By: David Jodoin
In Attendance: Jim Barnard - Town of Barnstead - Selectman
Betsy Bosiak - Town of Epsom - Selectman
Mike Paveglio -Town of Chichester - Selectman
David Jodoin - Town of Pembroke ñ Town Administrator
Gerard LeDuc - Town of Pittsfield ñ Selectman
Sandra McKenney - Town of Allenstown ñ Selectman
Gordon Preston - Town of Barnstead ñ Selectman
Paul Vince - Town of Barnstead ñ Resident Rep.
Location: Town of Chichester ñ Grange Hall
Minutes Approved: May 15, 2013
1. The meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Mike Paveglio
2. A motion was made by Gerard Leduc to accept the minutes from the March 27, 2013
as presented and was seconded by Sandy. Minutes were approved.
3. The health insurance cooperative agreement was discussed.
4. The Emergency Vehicle Survey was discussed with no responses from Pittsfield and
Northwood. Gerard was going to talk with his TA.
5. The topic of Town Report printing was discussed. Each town should bring six copies
of their town report to the next meeting.
6. There was a brief discussion about the propane purchases.
7. The date for the next meeting will be Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7pm and will be
hosted by the Town of Allenstown at their police station
- A motion was made to adjourn the meeting by David Jodoin and seconded by Betsy Bosiak. The meeting adjourned at 8:15pm.