Notice of Public Meeting
Thursday, August 5, 2010, 6:30 PM
Chichester Grange Hall
- Call to Order
- Review/Approval of Minutes ñ July 1, 2010
- Site Plan Review: Lot Line Adjustment: David Bickert Map 7 Lot 25 and George & Alice Tombarello Map 7 Lot 37 on Durgin Road, located in the Residential Zone. The applicants propose a transfer of 36.610 acres of backland to one Tombarello. The remaining parcel shall consist of 10.619 acres. Should the application be accepted, planning review and a public hearing may immediately follow.
- Preliminary Conceptual Discussions
- Site Plan Review: K Towle Realty Trust, Map 4 Lot 166, 126 Dover Road. The applicant, RV Solutions, proposes an amendment to the approved use of a dairy bar, pro shop, and driving range to include RV rentals. An amendment to the subsequent conditions of approval is also sought to increase the number of RV that may be stored on the property. (Per order of the Selectmen) Should the Planning Board invoke jurisdictional review, the applicant shall submit an application for a future meeting.
- Off Premise Sign: Jason Curtis Outdoor Services, LLC, Map 4 Lot 155C, 50 Cross Road. The applicant shall seek guidance in its application for an off premise sign in accordance with Zoning Ordinance Section 3.07 (H). Should the Planning Board invoke jurisdictional review, the applicant shall submit an application for a future meeting.
- September 2, 2010 Agenda (Potential holiday conflicts?)
- Planning Office Items
- Board Member Items
- Audience Items