Notice of Public Meeting
Thursday December 7, 2017 6:30 PM
Chichester Fire Department, 22 Main St.
- Call to order at 6:30 pm.
- Approve minutes from previous meeting.
- Continued Public Hearing
The Chichester Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on THURSDAY, December 7, 2017 at 6:30 PM at the Chichester Fire Department, 22 Main St. Chichester, NH 03258 to consider the following amendments to the Chichester Zoning Ordinance.
Continued Public Hearing
2018 Zoning Amendment-Signs
The purpose of the amendment is to allow electronic message boards.
Amend ARTICLE III SECTION 3.18 (C) (IV) 1. To read as follows:
Moving, fluttering, blinking, or flashing lights or signs are prohibited. No sign shall change any more frequent than 15 minutes.
2018 Zoning Amendment-Building Code
The purpose of this public hearing is to amend the current Building Code of the Chichester Zoning Ordinances to bring it into compliance with the State of New Hampshire Building and Fire Code.
- Conceptual discussion-Map 9 Lot 113
- Companion Animal Hospital, Multi use property
- K&B Crushing-discussion for further approval
- Dell Lea offsite sign discussion
- Map 3 Lot 23 Enigma Holdings, Garage discussion with Jon Rokeh
- Other Business
- Next meeting January 5, 2018
- Planning Office Items
- Board Member Items
- Audience Items
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE CHICHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT