August 15, 2013
Members present: Lucille Noel, Bob & Faye McAnney, Kate Rafferty-Hall, Ann Davis, Michelle Plunkett
Members Excused: Barbara Frangione, Richard Debold, Dawn Marshall
Minutes from July read, and approved with some changes. Ann & Faye motion to accept.
• Monies from Garden Tour $157.50
• $120.00 from Library (garden share)
• $120.00 from Grange
To go to Window fund
• Where should we go from here?
• Need support from PB and Selectboard
• Conservation & Heritage are supportive, as is Historical Society
• Try to get more townspeople involved
• Explain what a Charette is
• What is the towns' vision for the future
• Center needs to be defined
Contact Robin, have another community meeting
• People who are in the process of Charette
• Had success
Follow up letter to all depts.
Michelle & Lucille set up
Dawn from 9-11
Bob & Faye 11:30-1:30
Architectural Main Street features @ Grange Hall August 17-18
Need staffing and refreshments
The weeds and trash, especially the cigarettes, by our sign at the Grange are getting bad. If you’re going by, stop for a minute and help clean up.
Tom & Susan Towle have graciously donated a granite post for our sign at the Library. Thank you to Tom & Susan.
We also discussed Scenic Road designation. Maybe Webster Mills?
Next meeting September 19 @ Library
Meeting adjourned 8:30