August 16, 2012
Members Present:Faye & Bob McAnney, Lucille Noel, Michelle Plunkett, Ann Davis, Kate Rafferty-Hall
Members Excused:Dawn Marshall, Jeff Jordan, Barbara Frangione
Minutes of July reviewed and accepted by Kate and Ann.
We have ordered a banner—3X5 Glossy from Granite Image for a cost of $121.00.
Status of Projects:
Canterbury Rd Trees (Bob)
• Very successful year
• All trees are doing well
• We will be planting more in the Spring
• Historical Society has offered to help plant
• See if any trees will be taken down (ask Jim)
• Need to order in December
• Also need to get prices on Sugar Maples
Town House Inventory (Lucille & Michelle)
• Almost complete
• We need Boundary Discussion and Bibliography
• Need to submit before noon on Sept 19th
Windows at Grange:
• Locks are in.
• Dave will install in a couple of weeks and get the final bill to us.
• We will also receive a proposal for 4 more windows.
• Michelle and Lucille will set up @ 7:30
• Bob & Faye @ 1:00
• Tree Contest announced @ 1:00
• Kate will arrive @ 11:00
• Tree Photo contest
• We have 7 pictures so far. We will accept photos until 10:00 on Saturday of OHD
Where should we plant?
We will fertilize the ones already planted
Should we order—Lucille will check
Projects for next year:
Grant for L-Chip (lift or elevator), ask selectmen to have fire dept. do a safety inspection of Grange Hall
Workshop on Historic Plaques
Meeting adjourned @ 8:30.
Next meeting Sept 20th, 7:00 @ Library