MINUTES FROM AUGUST MEETING
REPORT FROM TREASURER
- Master Plan Chapter - Change to Nov. PB meeting??
- Woodchips for Canterbury Rd. trees
- Preservation Alliance 3 yr. stragic plan
- DHR 5 year Statewide Historic Preservation Plan Chichester's "case study"
- Seven to Save list
- Scenic Road designation Towle Rd./Stone wall breach/logging
- Bulb planting
- Check on cards at library
- Frangione Barn - article and editorial
Work on points of historic significance for signage for our two buildings listed on the NH State Register of Historic Places
ANY OTHER BUSINESS THAT MIGHT COME BEFORE THE COMMISSION
NEXT MEETING IS ON OCTOBER 15, 2015 at THE TOWN LIBRARY, 161 MAIN STREET.
COMMUNITY MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND COMMISSION MEETINGS AND PROGRAMS.
TO KEEP IN MIND ••••
Chichester Historical Society, "Fall Harvest Fair", Sunday from 2 to 4 pm, 9/20/15 - apple pressing, spinning, kids' crafts and more at the museum, 49 Main St.