Chichester Garden Club
10/23/2013 Meeting Minutes
Meetings held 4th Wednesdays each month, 7pm @ Town Library
Present: Frank Curatolo, Ann Davis, Barbara Eggers, Lucille Noel, Dick Pratt, Nancy Smith, Gene Smith, John Snow, Susan Towle
Not Present: Daisy Day, Patty Humphrey, Debbie Marden, Kay Snow (attended demo)
Special Guests were introduced - NHFGC Immediate Past President Virginia (Ginny) Urdi, District Director Karrissa Taylor and Sue Johnson welcomed CGC to their fold and provided information and benefits of being members, including all should be receiving the quarterly Lilac Letter newsletter.
1. Barbara Eggers made a Motion to accept the 10/02/2013 Meeting Minutes; seconded by Frank Curatolo; all agreed; passed.
2. Dick Pratt provided October 23, 2013, Treasurerís Report; with Dick changing the Oct 23 date to Oct 2, John Snow made a Motion to accept the Treasurerís Report; seconded by Frank Curatolo; all agreed; passed.
3. Ann briefly reported about her meeting with Road Agent Plunkett and Lucille Noel. Ann will also report back to everyone probably via mail and email regarding meeting information when she meets with Police Chief Clark, the State of NH DOT and finding out from Selectmen when they plan to repave the parking lot.
4. Joint letter from Heritage Commission and Historical Society read regarding the Nov. meeting to discuss the PLAN NH Design Charrette application.
5. Ann read letter from Grange regarding an organizational fair to be held in the grange Hill; general consensus was that we are interested; Ann will convey the interest to the Hannah West.
6. Bulb planting for 9am Sat Oct 26 was announced; Heritage Commission looking for help.
7. With input from Ginny and Sue, Karrissa Taylor proceeded the program as to when to cut hydrangeas, required supplies and how to assemble a hydrangea wreath. GREAT PROGRAM! Many thanks to Karrissa!
8. Concluding the program, Ann invited all to stay to chat and enjoy refreshments.
Meetings: Jan 22, Feb 26
Meeting Adjourned at 8:10pm