Chichester Conservation Commission
11/11/02 Meeting Minutes -
7PM, Chichester Grange Hall
Present: R. Mann, J. Andrews, J. Jordan, W. Sanborn
Absent: G. Jones, R. Baum, R. Hackney
- Minutes of 10/14/02 approved with changes
- Draft bylaws approved. Copies to be supplied to Selectmen
- Discussion of NHDOT Dover Road widening project. No action
- Bill ($2500) for Jenks survey of Carpenter Park does not appear to have been paid. J Jordan to check on this.
- ConsCom terms of service per Heather:
Term ends 2003 Roy Baum
Term ends 2004 Bob Mann, Jeff Andrews
Term ends 2005 Walter Sanborn, Bob Hackney, Gordon Jones
Ex-Officio Jeff Jordan
- Discussion of Natural Resource Inventory (NRI) RFP: J Andrews has requested proposals from 5 contractors. He will select 3 to be interviewed 12/16 beginning 6PM. Vote to proceed with NRI: Y 4 N 0
- Update on promotion of Hazardous Household Waste collection day. R Mann called Earl Weir. Because of budget work, best time to approach District’s Board about Haz Waste Day is at regular January meeting. Mann has contacted other conscoms in BCEP area and will try to get them involved.
- Next meeting is 12/16/02, 6 PM. Note change in date and time from normal. Three 40-minute interviews with NRI contractors are scheduled, so please be on time.
- Adjourn 8:55 PM