Chichester Conservation Commission
Monday, May 9, 2005 Agenda
7:00, Chichester Grange Hall
1) Review/approve last month’s minutes and review mail
2) Election of CCC officers
3) CCC Goals Status Review
1) Land Protection
2) Source Water Protection Education/Web Site Development
3) Designating Prime Wetlands
4) Work on warrant articles to:
- Place conservation easements on the town forests (Spaulding and Carpenter);
- Establish a stewardship account; and
- Explore possibility of bonding for conservation land purchase.
5) Blaze/paint property bounds on conservation easements
6) Continue water quality monitoring of Marsh Pond.
7) Seek funding to implement the Sanborn Cray management plan.