Chichester Conservation Commission
Monday, January 10, 2005 Agenda
7:00, Chichester Grange Hall
1. Review/approve last month’s minutes and review mail
2. Goals for next year
Remaining CCC Goals for 2003-4
2) Coordinating with the Planning Board on environmentally related rules including % impervious, wetlands, and aquifer protection issues.
5) Beginning the process of designating prime wetlands.
7) Implementing the Sanborn Cray Conservation Area management plan.
3. Discussion on Goal 5: Designating prime wetlands.
4. Land Protection Subcommittee
5. Source Water Protection Education Efforts