Chichester Conservation Commission
Monday, March 8, 2004 Agenda
7:00, Chichester Grange Hall
1) Review/approve last month’s minutes and review mail
2) Discussion on Goal 5: Designating prime wetlands.
3) Source Water Protection – Next steps?
4) Land Protection Subcommittee
5) Obtaining greater land use change tax proceeds for land conservation efforts
6) Sanborn Cray Conservation Area access project
7) Scenic Roads – Blackman Property
8) Wetlands application – E & B Ferman, Ferrin Road
9) CCC Goals – Are we on target? (Note: Goals 4 and 6 have been removed since they were deemed complete at the 02/09/2004 CCC meeting.)
Remaining CCC Goals for 2003-4
1) Baseline water quality monitoring of Marsh Pond.
2) Coordinating with the Planning Board on environmentally related rules including % impervious, wetlands, and aquifer protection issues.
3) Seeking funds for purchasing (or gaining donations of) conservation land and/or easements.
5) Beginning the process of designating prime wetlands.
7) Implementing the Sanborn Cray Conservation Area management plan.