Chichester Conservation Commission
Monday, January 12, 2004 Agenda
7:00, Chichester Grange Hall
1) Source Water Protection Presentation, Sarah Pillsbury, NHDES
2) Review/approve last month’s minutes
3) Review mail
4) Land Protection Subcommittee
5) Barbara Frangione land donation to school district
6) Obtaining greater land use change tax proceeds for land conservation efforts
7) Sanborn Cray Conservation Area access project
8) Master Plan update
9) Scenic Roads – Blackman Property
10) CCC Goals – Are we on target?
CCC Goals for 2003-4
1) Baseline water quality monitoring of Marsh Pond.
2) Coordinating with the Planning Board on environmentally related rules including % impervious, wetlands, and aquifer protection issues.
3) Seeking funds for purchasing (or gaining donations of) conservation land and/or easements.
4) Coordinating with the Master Plan Committee on the natural resource section of the Master Plan.
5) Beginning the process of designating prime wetlands.
6) Developing the CCC’s section of the capital improvement program.
7) Implementing the Sanborn Cray Conservation Area management plan.