Town of Chichester
54 Main Street, Chichester, NH 03258
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:  Where can I register my boat?
A:  You can now register your boat at the Town Clerk's office.

Q:  Does the Town Clerk provide Notary Public and Justice of the Peace services?
A:  Yes.

Q:  Can I access vital records online?
A:  Yes.  We are now online with the State of New Hampshire making it more convenient to obtain vital records.  You do not need to be a Chichester resident to take advantage of this service.  Some dates are excluded from this service.  Contact the Town Clerk.